Courtesy of: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY THE PREFERRED REALTY
Address: 1012 Griffith Rd
Oil, Gas, Mineral Rights, Timber Rights !! There is a Life Estate on the Land and the Small 14' x 32' Cabin. 95% of ALL Rights included with the remaining 5% transferring upon the Demise of the Sellers. FREE GAS according to Current Lease.
Courtesy of: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY THE PREFERRED REALTY Information provided here is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified independently. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange program of West Penn Multi-List. Updated: 27th May, 2022 1:44 AM (UTC)